sailing   tall ships

Enter what you want to search for, to search for an "exact phrase" by enclosing it in quotes. You may search for a combination of words and phrases

en

Learn more about our "How to Tie Knots" DVD/CD
April 26th 2024 - 14:03

Thread #86

Portrait for peter1210

by: peter1210
February 4th, 2004
First Arc
Hi all you salts, lovers of wind in your hair. It is so cool to see so many people excited about their sailing experiences here. Especialy on Grace and Spirit. I just found this site and had to sign on. It has been some time since I did some heavy sailing, but I have  a journal which captures some of the different sailings I had as a kid and later around the Vitgin Islands, to Newport RI, across the pond to Mallorca Spain and back and more. These werenīt tall ships so we had a crew of 3 to 10. So no single handed blue water stuff either. But lots of adventures. If you like reading about life and skiing and especially sailing, check out my web site:  http://www.firstarc.com. There are also some pictures there if you can find them in the last chapter of the book. Anyway, be real happy to hear about more of your adventures on Mother Ocean or any feed back on the book. The Second Arc is under construction but includes sailing from Ft Lauderdale up to NYC, up the Hudson River all the way to Lake Michagan. Then I was in WA doing some west coast sailing.
   Tomorrow, on my birthday,  I am selling my business so I can once again do what you all are so excited about. Maybe the beginning of the Third Arc?

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyMeet & Greet RSS feed for: Meet & Greet
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

sailing
Copyright © 1987-2024 The Bosun's Mate