salts   salts

Enter what you want to search for, to search for an "exact phrase" by enclosing it in quotes. You may search for a combination of words and phrases

en

Learn more about our "How to Tie Knots" DVD/CD
April 16th 2024 - 00:07

Thread #167

robbie has no photo

by: robbie
July 13th, 2005
Master and Commander
hi iīm a realy big fan of the books (on book 14 at the moment) and I was wondering if anyone else was interested in the books and movie?

Discussion:
bridgid has no photo

by: bridgid
July 24th, 2005
Master and Commander
Iīm relatively new here at the Bosunīs Mate. I have to say its a wonderful place!

Been a fan of all of Patrick Oībrianīs work and Iīve read the M and C series at least five times. Any time your up for a chat about it..Iīm in!  

Bridgid
robbie has no photo

by: robbie
July 24th, 2005
Master and Commander
5!!!!!!!!!!!! times wow..... thatīs like 100 books
aramis has no photo

by: aramis
March 31st, 2009
Master and Commander
Iīve only ever seen the movie but I can say that it was the best Iīve ever seen in terms of nautical films. Although, that said, Iīm not an expert.
aramis has no photo

March 31st, 2009
Master and Commander
Yes, definitely, though I havenīt yet read them.
Portrait for sbaker

by: sbaker
March 31st, 2009
Master and Commander
really gotta read that series - Iīve actually just started my way back thought he series again. Itīs so fantastic and yes itīs long, but after a little bit you just feel like Jack and Stephen are youīre friends and you wish it to never end.

So - if you havenīt read it - please give it a go - easy to find in the used bookstores and really inexpensive online, used.
--
Fair Winds
 - and watch for squals from leeward

Scott W. Baker
aramis has no photo

April 22nd, 2009
Master and Commander

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyMeet & Greet RSS feed for: Meet & Greet
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

tall ships
Copyright © 1987-2024 The Bosun's Mate