wooden boats   wooden boats

Enter what you want to search for, to search for an "exact phrase" by enclosing it in quotes. You may search for a combination of words and phrases

en

Learn more about our "How to Tie Knots" DVD/CD
April 27th 2024 - 11:58

Thread #290

Portrait for morganlove

by: morganlove
May 26th, 2007
Trip 4 2006
Holla to all you awesomeish 2006 Trip 4 peeps. Iīm starting a thread here so we can all keep in touch... somewhat at least. Leave posts here if you can telling about your current endevours. Itīd be great to stay in contact.

Just to start off some of the news, I just bought my first horse... about 3 months ago! Iīll put pix up so yaīll can see my new baby:) Eventhough pix DONT do him justice;p

Jessica
Uploaded Image
--
"You canīt change the wind,
  But you can ajust your sails"
Yes, I stole your quote Kaitlyn:P I just like it too much!

Discussion:
Portrait for morganlove

May 26th, 2007
Trip 4 2006
Oh... and one of a bunch of us on the last day... had to post this one... I love it<3
Uploaded Image
--
eva has no photo

by: eva
May 27th, 2007
Trip 4 2006
Uhhhh... HI!!! Who made it in for this coming year on SALTS? I donīt think many people did, apparently it filled up in 15 minutes. I didnīt make it :ī(... Oh well, Iīll think of something else to do! :)
Thanks Jess for making the thread!!
Eva
Portrait for morganlove

May 27th, 2007
Trip 4 2006
Youīre welcome, Eva:D I didnīt make it either... Iīm gonna save up to go Offshore after I graduate. But itīs gonna be REAL tough to not be going this year:ī( Feel free to post any pix you have ppl!

--
Portrait for caelan

by: caelan
May 27th, 2007
Trip 4 2006
those people look kinda familiar,
great photo. haha

hey Jess hows it going?
Portrait for morganlove

May 27th, 2007
Trip 4 2006
OMG CAELAN *tackles* how ya been? Long time no talk! Bet youīre getting excited for offshore eh? Iīm saving to go after I grad. SO sad to not be going this year:( Nice pic lol... that paelella was SUUUUUURE awesome!!

Ya you gotta love that photo eh? The expression on Arwenīs face it kinda priceless:P If you have any pix from the summer trip could you post afew? I lost all of mine when my computer crashed!:( PLEASE post pix pplz... and post words too lol... itīs great to hear from ya!
--

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlySummer Trips RSS feed for: Summer Trips
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

sailing
Copyright © 1987-2024 The Bosun's Mate
web design, virtual tours and maintenance donated: PawPrint.net