wooden boats   wooden boats

Enter what you want to search for, to search for an "exact phrase" by enclosing it in quotes. You may search for a combination of words and phrases

en

Learn more about our "How to Tie Knots" DVD/CD
May 20th 2024 - 21:33

Thread #106

Portrait for rayasun3

by: rayasun3
April 24th, 2004
Nautical Notions
Hi! Thanks for this great site! A longggg time ago, I sailed on the Robertson II and have wished to come back ever since. You were right about the page with all those songs; I teared up just seeing the titles! Leaving the vessel and all my new friends to come home was one of the saddest days of my life. I look forward to more info on the 30 years of SALTS and hopefully one day, reuniting with old friends and meeting some new ones!

Discussion:
matthew has no photo

by: matthew
May 27th, 2004
Sydney to Hobart race!!!
Wow was it great!!! i never knew soo many boats raced in it even at the start line there was loads of cruise boats  making a channel and they all followed us out to the point!!! I am gong sailing at scottish sreies and racing on a boat there!!! it is the biggest race in the UK!!! you guys should go!!!
Uploaded Image

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyMeet & Greet RSS feed for: Meet & Greet
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

wooden boats
Copyright © 1987-2024 The Bosun's Mate
web design, virtual tours and maintenance donated: PawPrint.net