salts   wooden boats

Enter what you want to search for, to search for an "exact phrase" by enclosing it in quotes. You may search for a combination of words and phrases

en

Learn more about our "How to Tie Knots" DVD/CD
May 26th 2017 - 00:19

Thread #303

jessibeeee has no photo

by: jessibeeee
August 3rd, 2007
SALTS early 90īs
Just dropping in to tie a line.  My sister e-mailed the sad news of Robbyīs beaching to me today.  As I browsed the pictures, I was flooded with memories of summer SALTS trips in the 90īs.  I was on the Pacific Swift in early Sept. 1990 and again in July 1993.  My sisters travelled on the Robby (one in 1990, both in 1993), and it sailed a similar route to the Swift, anchoring together by a freshwater lake.  Iīm amazed by the intensity of the memories.  Itīs a sweltering day here in New England -- what I wouldnīt trade for the freezing air of a mid-watch right now!  I dug out my old photo albums and am working on scanning some pictures into a digital format for sharing.

Thank you for creating and maintaining this site.

Jessica

Discussion:
Portrait for sbaker

by: sbaker
August 6th, 2007
SALTS early 90īs
Rock ON!

Great to hear from someone from my own era! I certainly hope more saltīies from the 90īs appear and drop us some photos, even some of me (blush) thanks for those!

So hereīs a reminder to anyone else with photos - bring-em-on! Upload them to the site!
--
Fair Winds
 - and watch for squals from leeward

Scott W. Baker

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyMeet & Greet RSS feed for: Meet & Greet
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

tall ships
Copyright © 1987-2017 The Bosun's Mate