sailing   sailing

Enter what you want to search for, to search for an "exact phrase" by enclosing it in quotes. You may search for a combination of words and phrases

en

Learn more about our "How to Tie Knots" DVD/CD
May 8th 2024 - 08:36

Thread #223

has no photo

by:
February 9th, 2006
Pacific Swift Offshore 1993 -- Reunion?
Hellooooo all!
Well - this is a pretty cool site.  I have been pouring over some of the pictures Scott; and though I never had the chance to meet you personally...we seem to know some of the same people!  
Anyways - I wanted to say hello to everyone out there who sailed with me on The Swift in 1993 for the Offshore voyage.  I am looking to organize a reunion of sorts?!  I was on leg 9 & 10 - albeit below deck with seasickness for a good portion of that!  Is anyone out there!!??

Give me a shout!  

Love,
--
Seasick Sarah - Pacific Swift Offshore 1993 Legs 9 & 10
Would you be interested in coming to a 1993 Swift Offshore Reunion, and if so where?
Just putting it out there!
Yes - Calgary
100% (3)
Yes - Victoria
Login to vote
You must be logged in to vote in this poll.

Discussion:
Portrait for sbaker

by: sbaker
February 9th, 2006
Pacific Swift Offshore 1993 -- Reunion?
LOL - Ah the green jollies! Iīm sorry to hear you were aflicted - but jest I should not! Iīm usually the first to be hit with sea sickness myself!

Nope, we probably havenīt met, never did the offshore - but I recall the 1993 offshore very well! I was offered the position of Bosun that year and had the most difficult decision of my life turning it down to finish my degree (no regrets though) I did see the Swift off and helped to row her in upon their return.

Glad you like the site - hope some of the Swifties you know from your legs of the trip are here - Iīm never sure who all is hanging around ;)

Welcome to the mate!

--
Fair Winds
 - and watch for squals from leeward

Scott W. Baker

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyOffshore RSS feed for: Offshore
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

sailing
Copyright © 1987-2024 The Bosun's Mate