sailing   wooden boats

Enter what you want to search for, to search for an "exact phrase" by enclosing it in quotes. You may search for a combination of words and phrases

en

Learn more about our "How to Tie Knots" DVD/CD
April 24th 2024 - 05:08

Thread #174

Portrait for sbaker

by: sbaker
July 27th, 2005
Ship For World Youth
Iīll forward this along....

Good day to all of you,
My name is Louis Beauregard, I am the VP of the Canadian Alumni association for the Ship For World Youth.  

We are looking for 11 young Canadians (18-30 years of age) to represent Canada on the Nippon Maru (Japanī flag ship) as it sails the Indian ocean for two months from early January to early March.  On the ship will also be delegations from about 12 other countries, and 120 from Japan.  This program is paid for by Japan, and co-sponsored by the United Nations and its University campus in Tokyo.  It is in every way a life altering opportunity, and an amazing feeling to get to represent Canada on an international stage.  We are also looking for 1 Canadian between the ages of 30 to 39 to be the National Leader on this expedition.

All details can be read on the web site at http://www.swycanada.org the application can be found on the left side under "Apply for SWY 18".

I hope that you can help us (the alumni) in announcing this to as many great young Canadians as possible.  We have been trusted to make the selection by the department of Foreign Affairs Canada, and we want to make sure that Canada is putting its best foot forward.

If you have any questions please doesnīt hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,
Louis Beauregard.
--
Fair Winds
 - and watch for squals from leeward

Scott W. Baker

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyBeat to Quarters RSS feed for: Beat to Quarters
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

sailing
Copyright © 1987-2024 The Bosun's Mate