sailing   wooden boats

Enter what you want to search for, to search for an "exact phrase" by enclosing it in quotes. You may search for a combination of words and phrases

en

Learn more about our "How to Tie Knots" DVD/CD
April 19th 2024 - 06:02

Thread #132

Portrait for mr.marlin

by: mr.marlin
October 11th, 2004
talkin to people who´ve been on my trips ....
hey Mat here i´ve been on 3 trips and its been awile since i´ve talked to alot of the people i guess this is simply a test to see how amny of us check this out i´ve allready seen mike post something from my last trip but there had to be mikes on the grace so i dunno but i hope people reply i guess i´ve been on trip one in 2004 trip 4 2003 and trip 1 2002 all swift but if you´ve been on the grace those years drop a line feel free we all know eachother some how lol but yeah hope peeps talk back

Discussion:
burnsy has no photo

by: burnsy
November 1st, 2004
Re: talkin to people who´ve been on my trips ....
Hey I was on the swift trip 4 last year. but its been some time so i cant remeber who u are :P
Michael Burns
--
Whiskey is what makes a man shoot at his landlord...and what makes him miss.
germany has no photo

by: germany
August 20th, 2005
Re: talkin to people who�ve been on my trips ....
Hi
i´ve been on the Grace 2004 Trip 4 and i´ll be on the Swift 2005 Trip5. Someone still know me ???
Please Contact me ....

richardroethe@web.de

Aand knows someone some kind of accomodation
for me until trip 5 starts ...??

thx Richard
sail2hawaii has no photo

by: sail2hawaii
September 2nd, 2005
talkin to people who´ve been on my trips ....
hey ppl!

Mat this is anne from trip one swift 04! what´s up??? this is the first time i´ve ever seen this forum thing but it´s a great idea.

Germany!!!! its me from your trip this yr 2005! i guess you´re on the flight back to germany right now, but stay in touch!

i´d like to say i had an awesome trip this yr on the swift trip 5.  another life changing experience. anyone i sailed with last yr or this yr i´d love to hear from you!

im at     bluekauaii@hotmail.com

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete The Bosun´s Mate Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete The Bosun´s Mate Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlySummer Trips RSS feed for: Summer Trips
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

salts
Copyright © 1987-2024 The Bosun's Mate
web design, virtual tours and maintenance donated: PawPrint.net