salts   tall ships

Enter what you want to search for, to search for an "exact phrase" by enclosing it in quotes. You may search for a combination of words and phrases

en

Learn more about our "How to Tie Knots" DVD/CD
April 24th 2024 - 22:51

Thread #109

saltydog62 has no photo

by: saltydog62
June 2nd, 2004
Hello! Intro and a couple questions.
Just found this site and I like it! Sailed schooners in Maine back in the 80īs and miss it. Crewed on the Victory Chimes, Angelique, Mary Day, Mercantile, and Roseway. Is it alright to post stories/pictures not related to SALTS? If so where would be the right forum? Was also wondering if anyone might know where to look for information on a Sq. Topsl. schooner built in 1985/86 in Rockland Maine that sank the next year. She was called Dayspring. Must be some info on her somewhere.
Thanks

Discussion:
Portrait for sbaker

by: sbaker
June 21st, 2004
Re: Hello! Intro and a couple questions.
Greetings!

Please feel free to post any stories/photos you have - weīd love to see them. There is a stories topic in the General Sailing forum that is probably the most approperiate and also a Tall Ships category in the photo gallery.

I donīt know anything about the Dayspring myself - but perhaps someone will have some info.

--
Fair Winds
 - and watch for squals from leeward

Scott W. Baker

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyMeet & Greet RSS feed for: Meet & Greet
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

sailing
Copyright © 1987-2024 The Bosun's Mate