tall ships   tall ships

Enter what you want to search for, to search for an "exact phrase" by enclosing it in quotes. You may search for a combination of words and phrases

en

Learn more about our "How to Tie Knots" DVD/CD
April 18th 2024 - 18:29

Thread #117

burnsy has no photo

by: burnsy
July 28th, 2004
Ello
Hello ima Mike Burns from Vancouver. Iīve been on trip #2 in 02 (Pacific Grace) and #4 in 03 (Pacific Swift) and now ima going on #3 (Pacific Swift).
Talk about short and sweet eh.
Uploaded Image
--
Whiskey is what makes a man shoot at his landlord...and what makes him miss.

Discussion:
Portrait for sbaker

by: sbaker
July 29th, 2004
Re: Ello
Welcome Mike!

Sounds to me like you should then have 3 trips worth of photos to share? ;)

Weīd love to see some of your trip photos if you have time to add them to the gallery.

Stories of happenings from the trips as well are welcome as well - as always!

In any regard - welcome, and hope you enjoy the site

--
Fair Winds
 - and watch for squals from leeward

Scott W. Baker
luke has no photo

by: luke
July 30th, 2004
I just went on trip 2 and it was just amazing. if any of my friends from trip 2 read this could you send me pictures.
Uploaded Image
burnsy has no photo

by: burnsy
August 11th, 2004
Just got back from trip 3 so I have lots of pics to add (need a new album).

Yah I remember trip 2 it was great, and lots of fun since there was strong winds.  

--
Whiskey is what makes a man shoot at his landlord...and what makes him miss.
Portrait for sbaker

by: sbaker
August 12th, 2004
Please just email me  ( scott@pawprint.net ) one photo to use to start the album (the group photo at the end is the preferred choice) and Iīll have it up for you straight away - looking forward to the photos.

--
Fair Winds
 - and watch for squals from leeward

Scott W. Baker

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyMeet & Greet RSS feed for: Meet & Greet
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

salts
Copyright © 1987-2024 The Bosun's Mate