wooden boats   tall ships

Enter what you want to search for, to search for an "exact phrase" by enclosing it in quotes. You may search for a combination of words and phrases

en

Learn more about our "How to Tie Knots" DVD/CD
April 18th 2024 - 15:35

Thread #87

seamusc has no photo

by: seamusc
February 5th, 2004
New Sailing Forum
What do you think?
Good
100% (1)
Bad
OK
Login to vote
You must be logged in to vote in this poll.

Discussion:
Portrait for sbaker

by: sbaker
February 5th, 2004
Re: New Sailing Forum
Well, as I usually hope people will use this forum to discuss sailing and sailing lore rather then to advertise other competing forums... I almost just deleted the post - however Iīve left in the post in case others do want to go there - But I hope they dont ;)
--
Fair Winds
 - and watch for squals from leeward

Scott W. Baker
Portrait for phaedra

by: phaedra
February 8th, 2004
Re: New Sailing Forum
I agree that this should be a place to talk about sailing, and was glad to see your post, since I was rather confused when I was sent to a completely different site!  This experience led me to write my first post (although this isnīt my first visit to the Bosunīs Mate, as I have been religiously reading the offshore logs and wishing I were there with the Grace!).

First of all, thanks for a great site.  Iīve just been surfing some of the photo albums and was thrilled to see the Warrior and Cutty Sark in your collection, as I visited both of these on my last trip to England (as well as several others).  

Right now, Iīm looking forward to my 5th SALTS trip in April (Iīve already done 3 with my school and 1 as Watch Leader on 2003 Swift Trip 1).

Anyway, thanks again.  I think Iīm going to have to pull out my old photo albums and see if I can track down some pics to add to your collection!

Julia Nutter

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyMeet & Greet RSS feed for: Meet & Greet
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

sailing
Copyright © 1987-2024 The Bosun's Mate