tall ships   tall ships

Enter what you want to search for, to search for an "exact phrase" by enclosing it in quotes. You may search for a combination of words and phrases

en

Learn more about our "How to Tie Knots" DVD/CD
April 18th 2024 - 21:22

Thread #250

Portrait for frayedknotarts

by: frayedknotarts
June 20th, 2006
Hello from Philadelphia
Don´t seem to be a lot of activity on the forum...everyone´s probably out sailing (or at least I hope so!)

http://www.frayedknotarts.com/library.html

Got a picture of your fancywork you´d like displayed there?
Uploaded Image

Discussion:
dutchman has no photo

by: dutchman
August 5th, 2006
Hello from Philadelphia
Greetings to all of you from the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, Detroit, especially to our brothers in the Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary.

I look forward to Fair weather and good conversation, on into the mid-watch.

dutchman

September 2nd, 2011
Hello from Philadelphia
Three years and one reply onwards....

Uploaded Image

September 2nd, 2011
Hello from Philadelphia
With shellac coating:

Uploaded Image

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete The Bosun´s Mate Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete The Bosun´s Mate Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyMeet & Greet RSS feed for: Meet & Greet
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

sailing
Copyright © 1987-2024 The Bosun's Mate
web design, virtual tours and maintenance donated: PawPrint.net