sailing   salts

Enter what you want to search for, to search for an "exact phrase" by enclosing it in quotes. You may search for a combination of words and phrases

en

Learn more about our "How to Tie Knots" DVD/CD
April 18th 2024 - 02:00

Thread #103

carla has no photo

by: carla
April 13th, 2004
Great, Scott!
Thank you Scott, for this wonderful site, and for diligently bringing us updates on the Pacific Grace. I will be leaving for Leg 4 in a few days, and I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed your website in the last few months, and I will bring back some photos for you, if you want.

Discussion:
Portrait for sbaker

by: sbaker
April 13th, 2004
Re: Great, Scott!
Hi Carla!

Thank you for your kind note - did someone say photos!!! :) yes please!

Have a wonderful time, as Iīm sure you will - Iīm thrilled at the responce to this site  and your kind comments have set the tone to start my day. I remember pulling togeather bosunsmate as a web design learning experience so long ago now, and itīs thrilling to see it grow. Itīs hard to describe what a joy it is for me to see a little personal project blossom into something that so many can enjoy!

I, as Iīm sure do others, await your photos! and less some fairly significant block stands in my way Iīll see the grace in Victoria when she arrives home!
--
Fair Winds
 - and watch for squals from leeward

Scott W. Baker

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete The Bosunīs Mate Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyMeet & Greet RSS feed for: Meet & Greet
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

tall ships
Copyright © 1987-2024 The Bosun's Mate