tall ships   tall ships

Enter what you want to search for, to search for an "exact phrase" by enclosing it in quotes. You may search for a combination of words and phrases

en

Learn more about our "How to Tie Knots" DVD/CD
April 19th 2024 - 19:43

Forum Posts by: ihsan_oktay

Showing posts from ihsan_oktay with most recent posts first

April 3rd 2004 @ 08:42 master and commander
I watched this film from English. But yesterday I wach if from Turkish. So, I saw many important det...
February 14th 2004 @ 05:30 Re: Whatīs a building in the woods got to do with sailing?
Dear Scott, Congrulations for your work, Scottīs Knots. I believe, if someone know somethin...
February 12th 2004 @ 14:12 master and commander and sails
Dear friends and dear Scott. I have two questions. In this films I saw that staysails and two of upp...
December 2nd 2003 @ 12:37 Nautical History
Dear Friends, I want to suggest a book: Henry and Rene Kahane, A.Tietze. THE LINGUA fRANCA IN THE L...
December 2nd 2003 @ 06:51 Re: Master and Commander | The far side of the world
Dear Scott,you say I did not like engagement scenes. This is not thrue. Because I use the word of &...
November 28th 2003 @ 18:19 Re: Master and Commander | The far side of the world
Dear Scott, I try to learn the tall ships from internet expecially this site. I enjoy this film for...
November 23rd 2003 @ 06:27 Hello,
My name is ihsan. I am interesting in sailing. Sorry for my bad English. I feel myself lucky, becaus...
i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

tall ships
Copyright © 1987-2024 The Bosun's Mate